Monday, May 7, 2012 - 14:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Scientists have developed a larval rearing unit based on a tray and rack system that is expected to be able to successfully rear rear 140,000–175,000 adult mosquitoes per rack.
- New rearing system may aid sterile insect technique against mosquitoesMon, 7 May 2012, 15:33:45 EDT
- Research shows child rearing practices of distant ancestors foster morality, compassion in kidsTue, 21 Sep 2010, 16:21:55 EDT
- Peculiar parasitoid wasp found on rare sawfly developing in fernsMon, 25 Mar 2013, 15:03:07 EDT
- If bonobo Kanzi can point as humans do, what other similarities can rearing reveal?Mon, 1 Mar 2010, 13:08:57 EST
- Study suggests environment may impact apes' ability to understand declarative communicationMon, 15 Mar 2010, 17:34:36 EDT