Monday, May 7, 2012 - 11:31 in Mathematics & Economics
Brain networks may avoid traffic jams at their busiest intersections by communicating on different frequencies, researchers have learned.
- Multiple thought channels may help brain avoid traffic jamsMon, 7 May 2012, 12:34:52 EDT
- Free-flowing traffic with ORINOKOTue, 13 May 2008, 11:00:58 EDT
- SAFEPED helps cities fix dangerous intersectionsMon, 12 Sep 2011, 21:31:00 EDT
- Highways of the brain: High-cost and high-capacityMon, 18 Jun 2012, 20:40:55 EDT
- CSHL researchers identify gene that helps plant cells keep communication channels openTue, 17 Feb 2009, 14:09:21 EST