Greater purpose in life may protect against harmful changes in the brain associated with Alzheimer’s disease
Monday, May 7, 2012 - 18:30 in Health & Medicine
Greater purpose in life may help stave off the harmful effects of plaques and tangles associated with Alzheimer’s disease, according to a new study.
- Having greater purpose in life associated with a reduced risk of Alzheimer's diseaseMon, 1 Mar 2010, 16:52:28 EST
- Having a higher purpose in life reduces risk of death among older adultsMon, 15 Jun 2009, 12:36:25 EDT
- Brain plaques in healthy individuals linked to increased Alzheimer's riskMon, 14 Dec 2009, 23:20:00 EST
- Brain scan identifies patterns of plaques and tangles in adults with Down syndrome Mon, 13 Jun 2011, 22:36:06 EDT
- Alzheimer's-associated plaques may have impact throughout the brainThu, 26 Feb 2009, 14:45:19 EST