Monday, May 7, 2012 - 18:30 in Health & Medicine
Antipsychotic medications are increasingly prescribed in the US, but they can cause serious side effects including rapid weight gain, especially in children.
- Combating weight gain caused by antipsychotic treatmentsThu, 26 Mar 2009, 2:44:15 EDT
- Use of antipsychotic medications by children and adolescents associated with significant weight gainTue, 27 Oct 2009, 16:41:41 EDT
- New safety concern related to antipsychotic treatmentTue, 1 Dec 2009, 14:16:40 EST
- Evidence lacking for widespread use of costly antipsychotic drugs, says Stanford researcherFri, 7 Jan 2011, 3:31:05 EST
- The metabolic effects of antipsychotic drugsTue, 12 Jul 2011, 3:03:41 EDT