Monday, May 7, 2012 - 14:30 in Health & Medicine
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is hard to diagnose as well as treat, but researchers have now discovered a way of confirming the disorder using stool samples.
- Irritable bowel syndrome can have genetic causesWed, 10 Dec 2008, 11:22:02 EST
- Researchers identify drugs with fewest side-effects for treating irritable bowel syndromeTue, 27 Mar 2012, 0:34:03 EDT
- Rifaximin provides significant relief of irritable bowel syndrome symptomsWed, 5 Jan 2011, 17:33:23 EST
- Proof that a gut-wrenching complaint -- irritable bowel syndrome -- is not in your headThu, 19 Aug 2010, 14:18:37 EDT
- The overlap in gastroesophageal reflux disorder and irritable bowel syndromeThu, 1 Apr 2010, 13:19:15 EDT