Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 07:30 in Health & Medicine
An Alabama man had minimally invasive, robot-assisted heart bypass and a week later was able to drive his new motorhome to Talladega infield.
- Comparison shows robot-assisted option offers advantages for kidney surgerySun, 21 Feb 2010, 9:21:42 EST
- Robotic surgery lowers risk of a rare but serious complication of gastric bypassWed, 24 Sep 2008, 15:15:14 EDT
- New robot-assisted surgical method found successful for treatment of thyroid cancerWed, 19 Aug 2009, 16:10:08 EDT
- Robotic surgery for head and neck cancer shows promiseMon, 20 Dec 2010, 16:36:32 EST
- UF urologists use robot to shave time off vasectomy reversalThu, 7 Jan 2010, 17:50:29 EST