Engineers have shown that a computer can be taught to automatically label every song on the Internet using sets of examples provided by unpaid music fans. The researchers report that their solution, "game-powered machine learning," would enable music lovers to search every song on the web.
- 'Game-powered machine learning' opens door to Google for musicSat, 5 May 2012, 9:33:36 EDT
- Get rhythm -- why the key to finding music you like is rhythm, not genreThu, 20 May 2010, 2:32:11 EDT
- From a Queen song to a better music search engineFri, 15 May 2009, 12:03:45 EDT
- Electrical engineers go head to head with Genius on music playlistsTue, 27 Oct 2009, 18:10:57 EDT
- Musical robot companion enhances listener experienceTue, 26 Jun 2012, 18:03:34 EDT