The Boeing Company successfully completed the second parachute drop test for its Crew Space Transportation (CST) spacecraft May 2, 2012, part of its effort to develop commercial crew transportation capabilities that could ferry U.S. astronauts to and from low-Earth orbit (LEO) and the International Space Station.
- NASA's NPP satellite successfully completes thermal vac testingThu, 26 May 2011, 7:34:24 EDT
- Starry-eyed Hubble celebrates 20 years of awe and discoveryFri, 23 Apr 2010, 10:20:32 EDT
- Iowa State chemists help astronauts make sure their drinking water is cleanWed, 14 Sep 2011, 18:35:17 EDT
- NASA's NPP satellite completes comprehensive testingMon, 8 Aug 2011, 16:36:13 EDT
- NASA's James Webb Space Telescope completes first round of cryogenic mirror testFri, 17 Jun 2011, 19:36:02 EDT