Friday, May 4, 2012 - 21:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Parents can have a significant impact in steering young children away from too much time spent in sedentary pursuits.
- Tracking the reasons many girls avoid science and mathFri, 5 Sep 2008, 12:22:45 EDT
- Parents' physical inactivity influences childrenTue, 25 May 2010, 10:38:16 EDT
- Background TV found to have negative effect on parent-child interactionsTue, 15 Sep 2009, 1:16:06 EDT
- Parents should talk about math early and often with their childrenTue, 9 Nov 2010, 10:52:27 EST
- Poor park planning drives kids indoorsTue, 22 Feb 2011, 10:04:14 EST