A report details discoveries Opportunity made in its first four months at the rim of Endeavour Crater, including key findings reported at a geophysics conference in late 2011. Opportunity completed its original three-month mission on Mars eight years ago. It reached Endeavour last summer, three years after the rover's science team chose Endeavour as a long-term destination. This crater is about 4 billion years old and 14 miles (22 kilometers) in diameter.
- Opportunity on verge of new discovery Wed, 14 Sep 2011, 18:34:59 EDT
- Windy, wet and wild: Victoria Crater unveils more of Mars' geologic pastThu, 21 May 2009, 16:36:21 EDT
- CU-Boulder researchers catalog more than 635,000 Martian cratersMon, 11 Jun 2012, 15:26:24 EDT
- Mars rover to spend winter at 'Greeley Haven,' named for late ASU geologist Ronald GreeleySat, 7 Jan 2012, 14:32:03 EST
- New robot travels across the seafloor to monitor the impact of climate change on deep-sea ecosystemsWed, 9 Sep 2009, 17:17:01 EDT