Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 16:10 in Physics & Chemistry
Nano-electromechanical switch technology could change the future of electronics. In two recent articles, researchers have explored the progress and future applications of the burgeoning technology.
- 'Memristors' based on transparent electronics offer technology of the futureFri, 14 Sep 2012, 20:32:44 EDT
- Curved carbon for electronics of the futureSun, 23 Jan 2011, 13:51:42 EST
- Bridging between Earth and space: technology breakthroughs for scientific progressMon, 29 Nov 2010, 3:21:48 EST
- Researchers discover a potential on-off switch for nanoelectronicsTue, 3 Mar 2009, 13:46:29 EST
- Electrons confined inside nano-pyramidsFri, 28 Sep 2012, 11:33:36 EDT