More than 60 percent of young adults between the ages of 19 and 22 received some financial help from mom and dad, according to a new study. The average amount they received -- including help with college tuition, rent, and transportation -- was roughly $7,500 a year.
- Majority of college-age kids get help from mom and dadThu, 3 May 2012, 17:12:17 EDT
- Mothers key to college-age women receiving HPV vaccineMon, 3 Jan 2011, 13:32:35 EST
- Young adults visit doctors least at an age when risky behavior peaksFri, 25 Sep 2009, 10:52:37 EDT
- Liver unit reports higher than average success rate for children receiving living donor transplantsThu, 17 Jul 2008, 12:07:44 EDT
- Financial literary bailout for the younger generationWed, 2 Jun 2010, 13:16:14 EDT