Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 15:10 in Health & Medicine
Researchers have discovered a pair of defective genes that cause a rare congenital malformation syndrome that can make it impossible for the child to breathe or eat properly without reparative surgery.
- Scientists identify new congenital neutropenia syndrome and causative gene mutationFri, 2 Jan 2009, 13:07:44 EST
- Defective signaling pathway leads to vascular malformations in the brainTue, 22 Jun 2010, 12:05:36 EDT
- Study identifies second gene associated with specific congenital heart defectsFri, 29 Apr 2011, 10:34:42 EDT
- Genes may predict vascular malformationThu, 29 Jan 2009, 15:35:40 EST
- Children born after assisted reproduction at greater risk of congenital malformationsSun, 13 Jun 2010, 18:33:11 EDT