Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 10:30 in Astronomy & Space
Astrophysicists have pinpointed four white dwarfs surrounded by dust from shattered planetary bodies which once bore striking similarities to the composition of the Earth.
- 4 white dwarf stars caught in the act of consuming 'Earth-like' exoplanetsThu, 3 May 2012, 11:32:39 EDT
- Astrophysicist: White dwarfs could be fertile ground for other EarthsWed, 30 Mar 2011, 16:01:40 EDT
- 2 dying stars reborn as 1Wed, 6 Apr 2011, 14:38:55 EDT
- Unique eclipsing binary star system discovered by UCSB astrophysicistsWed, 19 May 2010, 10:19:17 EDT
- OU astronomer and colleagues identify 12-billion-year-old white dwarf starsWed, 11 Apr 2012, 15:34:49 EDT