Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 15:10 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The age of skeletal remains provides evidence humans reached the Western Hemisphere during the last ice age and lived alongside giant extinct mammals.
- University of Florida research provides new understanding of bizarre extinct mammalTue, 12 Oct 2010, 11:35:06 EDT
- UF research provides new understanding of bizarre extinct mammalMon, 11 Oct 2010, 15:32:51 EDT
- Black piranha, megapiranha have most powerful bites of fish living or extinct, finds GW researcherThu, 20 Dec 2012, 17:06:58 EST
- Fossilized giant penguin reveals unusual colors, sheds light on bird evolutionThu, 30 Sep 2010, 14:32:30 EDT
- Remains of extinct giant camel discovered in High Arctic by Canadian Museum of NatureTue, 5 Mar 2013, 16:04:09 EST