Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 11:31 in Health & Medicine
Researchers are a step closer to launching human clinical trials involving the use of an innovative stem cell therapy to fight the virus that causes AIDS.
- Stem cell therapy for age-related macular degeneration -- a step closer to reality Thu, 24 Mar 2011, 6:32:40 EDT
- Stem cell therapies for heart disease -- 1 step closerThu, 30 Oct 2008, 11:22:56 EDT
- Stem-cell therapy may provide new approach to fight infectionThu, 1 Jul 2010, 0:37:08 EDT
- UT Houston researchers launch phase II trial of stem cells and acute heart attackTue, 8 Dec 2009, 15:16:12 EST
- Therapy may block expansion of breast cancer cellsWed, 5 Nov 2008, 17:08:30 EST