Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 22:30 in Health & Medicine
Research by vascular surgeons may offer new hope to sufferers of peripheral artery disease, the cause of nearly 60,000 lower-limb amputations annually, through the use of a patient's own stem cells.
- University of Louisville surgeons perform first prosthetic bypass graft with patient's stem cells at point-of-careFri, 17 Jun 2011, 19:35:44 EDT
- Emerging interventional radiology treatment with drug-eluting stents saves limbsMon, 15 Mar 2010, 13:38:14 EDT
- Study explains how exercise helps patients with peripheral artery diseaseWed, 2 Dec 2009, 10:06:15 EST
- Increases in peripheral arterial disease revascularization correlates with screening growth Wed, 4 May 2011, 1:31:54 EDT
- Promising 3-year data: Saving limbs with drug-eluting stentsTue, 10 Mar 2009, 11:53:19 EDT