Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 22:30 in Biology & Nature
Climate change puts spruce forests at greater risk of bark beetle attacks.
- Dry heat increases bark beetle biteWed, 2 May 2012, 23:32:56 EDT
- Risk of beetle outbreaks rise, along with temperature, in the warming WestWed, 8 Sep 2010, 17:09:05 EDT
- New study shows effects of climate conditions on bark beetle outbreaksMon, 12 Nov 2012, 22:34:34 EST
- Bark beetle management and ecology in southern pine forestsMon, 23 Apr 2012, 21:31:05 EDT
- Pine bark beetles affecting more than forestsWed, 24 Sep 2008, 14:35:58 EDT