Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 21:30 in Astronomy & Space
Some of the oldest galaxies in the Universe have three times more stellar mass, and so many more stars, than all current models of galaxy evolution predict.
- NASA's Chandra shows Milky Way is surrounded by halo of hot gas Mon, 24 Sep 2012, 15:33:13 EDT
- 4 unusual views of the Andromeda GalaxyThu, 21 Jul 2011, 6:08:06 EDT
- Old star is 'missing link' in galactic evolutionWed, 3 Mar 2010, 14:01:07 EST
- First of missing primitive stars discoveredWed, 3 Mar 2010, 14:00:54 EST
- Wild 'teenage'-galaxies booming with star birthsTue, 12 Oct 2010, 10:06:26 EDT