The largest comprehensive analysis of ClinicalTrials.gov finds that clinical trials are falling short of producing high-quality evidence needed to guide medical decision-making. The analysis found the majority of clinical trials is small, and there are significant differences among methodical approaches, including randomizing, blinding and the use of data monitoring committees.
- Brown-assisted trial finds new colorectal screening procedure is accurate and less invasiveWed, 17 Sep 2008, 17:36:02 EDT
- New analysis estimates numbers of older US adults who may benefit from statin therapyTue, 13 Jan 2009, 17:43:01 EST
- Public disclosure of clinical trial results by Health Canada should be mandatoryTue, 30 Aug 2011, 8:34:21 EDT
- Stanford/Boston VA team develop new clinical trial approach to reduce time, costs of many studies Fri, 8 Apr 2011, 13:06:53 EDT
- Growth factor regenerates tooth supporting structures: Results of a large randomized clinical trialMon, 8 Nov 2010, 17:52:07 EST