You think your computer has a lot of memory … if you keep using your computer you may, too. Combining mentally stimulating activities, such as using a computer, with moderate exercise decreases your odds of having memory loss more than computer use or exercise alone, a new study shows.
- Computer memory takes a spinThu, 16 Dec 2010, 14:53:47 EST
- New device may revolutionize computer memoryThu, 20 Jan 2011, 10:35:09 EST
- Small amount of exercise could protect against memory loss in elderly, CU study suggestsTue, 9 Aug 2011, 19:34:15 EDT
- Computer exercises improve memory and attentionWed, 11 Feb 2009, 13:22:43 EST
- Traces of the past: Computer algorithm able to 'read' memoriesThu, 11 Mar 2010, 12:54:19 EST