Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 10:30 in Health & Medicine
Children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) have higher rates of hospitalized bacterial infection than children without JIA according to an observational study.
- Etanercept helps restore normal growth in children with juvenile arthritisWed, 3 Nov 2010, 10:35:07 EDT
- New clinical practice guidelines developed for juvenile idiopathic arthritis Wed, 30 Mar 2011, 12:03:56 EDT
- Longer treatment for juvenile arthritis during remission does not reduce relapse rateTue, 6 Apr 2010, 20:22:05 EDT
- Gene expression findings a step toward better classification and treatment of juvenile arthritisMon, 29 Jun 2009, 13:08:42 EDT
- Subclinical markers predict relapse in juvenile idiopathic arthritis post methotrexate withdrawalThu, 11 Jun 2009, 11:26:40 EDT