Researchers have invented a protein purifier that could help pharmaceutical companies save time and money. Chemists have developed high-performance membranes that are highly suitable for protein purification, a crucial step in the development of some new drugs.
- MSU invention could help pharmaceutical industry save moneyTue, 1 May 2012, 3:31:13 EDT
- Major step for drug discovery and diagnosticsThu, 12 Feb 2009, 15:23:48 EST
- Purifying proteins: Rensselaer researchers use NMR to improve drug developmentWed, 29 Sep 2010, 12:08:32 EDT
- Biochemical 'on-switch' could solve protein purification challengeThu, 22 Oct 2009, 14:40:19 EDT
- Tipping points -- the future of the pharmaceutical industryFri, 4 Feb 2011, 11:12:49 EST