Monday, April 30, 2012 - 13:30 in Biology & Nature
An antibody that neutralizes Kallikrein 6 is capable of staving off MS in mice, new research suggests.
- Caltech biologists deliver neutralizing antibodies that protect against HIV infection in miceWed, 30 Nov 2011, 17:34:44 EST
- GM-CSF required for the immune attack in multiple sclerosisSun, 24 Apr 2011, 13:32:02 EDT
- Inexpensive hypertension drug could be multiple sclerosis treatment, Stanford study showsMon, 17 Aug 2009, 15:30:36 EDT
- McGill/JGH researchers successfully reverse multiple sclerosis in animalsTue, 11 Aug 2009, 13:16:27 EDT
- Walnuts slow prostate tumors in miceMon, 22 Mar 2010, 14:57:58 EDT