Monday, April 30, 2012 - 11:30 in Health & Medicine
Removing a child's ruptured appendix sooner rather than later significantly lowers hospital costs and charges, according to a recently published study.
- Surgery sooner rather than later better for children with perforated appendicitisMon, 21 Feb 2011, 17:03:06 EST
- Children in areas with few pediatricians at higher risk for serious appendix rupturesWed, 29 Dec 2010, 14:01:42 EST
- Greater use of in-patient diagnostic imaging improves patient outcomes without significantly impacting costsWed, 28 Oct 2009, 19:24:23 EDT
- Treating appendicitis by laparoscopic surgery may not be worth the costTue, 3 Feb 2009, 4:36:54 EST
- The economic cost of advanced liver disease Tue, 8 Nov 2011, 22:34:05 EST