Scientists have determined how specific circuitry in the brain controls not only body movement but also motivation and learning, providing new insight into neurodegenerative disorders such as Parkinson's disease -- and psychiatric disorders such as addiction and depression.
- The neural basis of the depressive selfTue, 31 Aug 2010, 5:21:43 EDT
- Unlocking the secrets of our compulsionsWed, 8 Dec 2010, 13:36:49 EST
- 23rd ECNP Congress: Europe's largest scientific meeting on mental healthThu, 9 Sep 2010, 11:58:06 EDT
- Addiction: Insights from Parkinson's diseaseWed, 25 Feb 2009, 12:57:00 EST
- 'Neurological work-arounds' offer hope to people with monoamine-related disordersFri, 20 Feb 2009, 11:16:29 EST