Neuropathic pain is the culprit behind many cases of chronic pain, resistant to common drugs. A new drug inhibits the transmission of pain signals throughout the body, protecting against not only neuropathic pain but also epileptic seizures, new study suggests.
- Simple bedside test improves diagnosis of chronic back pain, could guide treatmentMon, 6 Apr 2009, 22:28:29 EDT
- Neuropathic pain: The sea provides a new hope of reliefTue, 4 Aug 2009, 20:09:17 EDT
- Henry Ford study: Drug used for neuropathic pain relieves discomfort from abdominal adhesionsMon, 26 Oct 2009, 11:58:28 EDT
- Chronic pain treatments work better together, says anesthesiologistWed, 30 Sep 2009, 14:44:36 EDT
- Chronic pain in children and adolescents becoming more commonSun, 11 Dec 2011, 19:31:09 EST