Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 09:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Minors who were familiar with television alcohol advertisements were more likely to have tried alcoholic beverages and binge drink than those who could not recall seeing such ads, according to a new study.
- Outdoor alcohol advertising and problem drinking among African-American women in NYCMon, 12 Jan 2009, 14:08:02 EST
- Alcohol on TV makes people drink moreTue, 3 Mar 2009, 19:36:54 EST
- Stronger alcohol 'buzz' predicts future binge drinking problemsMon, 4 Apr 2011, 16:39:47 EDT
- Daily alcohol intake can lead to binge drinkingThu, 28 May 2009, 21:33:09 EDT
- Alcohol companies target youths with magazine ads, new study showsWed, 2 Dec 2009, 13:00:01 EST