Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 11:31 in Health & Medicine
It's well-known that using a cell phone while driving can lead to motor vehicle crashes. New research shows that even anticipating calls or messages may distract drivers may increase the risk of a crash.
- CQ Researcher examines distracted drivingSun, 20 May 2012, 23:21:40 EDT
- Motor vehicle crashes more common among young drivers who engage in self-harm behaviorsMon, 16 Nov 2009, 13:56:55 EST
- Risky driving puts P-platers at high danger of crashThu, 23 Jul 2009, 9:08:33 EDT
- Fatal crashes in the US: Fewer Canadian drivers under the influenceTue, 18 Oct 2011, 12:36:21 EDT
- Teen-led study highlights dangers of texting and drivingSun, 29 Apr 2012, 12:33:23 EDT