Noisy neighbors and broken-down elevators are common downsides of apartment living. You also can add unwanted tobacco smoke to the list of hazards, according to research to be presented Sunday, April 29, at the Pediatric Academic Societies annual meeting in Boston.
- Children held captive in smoky vehiclesSun, 1 May 2011, 5:31:40 EDT
- Secondhand smoke continues to vex children with asthmaTue, 1 May 2012, 22:34:26 EDT
- New study expands the list of hazardous chemicals in smokeless tobaccoSun, 16 Aug 2009, 10:08:08 EDT
- Rodent smoke screenTue, 8 Dec 2009, 12:58:48 EST
- Infection blocks lung's protective response against tobacco smokeTue, 19 Aug 2008, 14:36:07 EDT