Friday, April 27, 2012 - 17:30 in Health & Medicine
Physicians are now treating patients with recurrent brain cancer by directly injecting an investigational viral vector into their tumor.
- Vaporized viral vector shows promise in anti-cancer gene therapyMon, 8 Jun 2009, 11:56:07 EDT
- Ohio State researchers design a viral vector to treat a genetic form of blindnessWed, 2 Nov 2011, 14:41:20 EDT
- Immunogene therapy combined with standard treatment is safe for patients with brain tumorsMon, 15 Aug 2011, 22:32:45 EDT
- Yamanaka eliminates viral vector in stem cell reprogrammingFri, 10 Oct 2008, 13:57:21 EDT
- New study shows potential to treat or prevent viral cancersTue, 17 Jun 2008, 21:07:42 EDT