Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 23:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Skin problems rank among athletes' most common complaints, but there's little information available regarding dermatoses among Olympic athletes, according to new findings.
- Asthma is the most common chronic disease among Olympic athletesFri, 3 Aug 2012, 3:21:25 EDT
- Breaking news: Study revives Olympic prospects for amputee sprinterFri, 16 May 2008, 10:35:34 EDT
- Elite athletes also excel at some cognitive tasksMon, 18 Mar 2013, 17:34:28 EDT
- At least 1 in 10 athletes injured during 2010 Winter OlympicsTue, 7 Sep 2010, 11:23:45 EDT
- Athletes with asthma need more help from their team trainersTue, 28 Apr 2009, 14:44:25 EDT