Scientists have succeeded in describing the structure and function of the outermost layer of the skin – the stratum corneum – at a molecular level. This opens the way not only for the large-scale delivery of drugs via the skin, but also for a deeper understanding of skin diseases.
- Research breakthrough for drugs via the skinFri, 27 Apr 2012, 13:02:52 EDT
- The body's own 'cannabis (marijuana)' is good for the skinWed, 2 Jul 2008, 16:28:53 EDT
- Breaking the skin barrierTue, 3 Jul 2012, 11:07:47 EDT
- Study reveals major shift in how eczema developsFri, 17 Dec 2010, 11:36:35 EST
- P&G Beauty & Grooming presents advancements in skin care at AAD Annual MeetingFri, 5 Mar 2010, 7:59:08 EST