Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 20:10 in Psychology & Sociology
A new study demonstrates that having a certain "balanced time perspective" can make people feel more vital, more grateful, and more satisfied with their lives.
- Personal well-being is linked to national satisfaction, especially when times are toughWed, 9 Feb 2011, 13:10:44 EST
- Why saints sin and sinners get saintlyFri, 26 Jun 2009, 11:44:35 EDT
- Yours, mine, ours: When you and I share perspectivesWed, 18 Feb 2009, 14:09:27 EST
- Spending time in nature makes people feel more alive, study showsThu, 3 Jun 2010, 17:56:11 EDT
- Thoughts about time inspire people to socializeThu, 7 Oct 2010, 15:03:59 EDT