Music is akin to medicine, at least for one professor. She uses music as the tool with which to enter into a deep psychological dialogue with individuals ranging from abused children to palliative care patients; female survivors of domestic violence to individuals struggling with workplace woes.
- A comforting swan songTue, 10 May 2011, 10:33:52 EDT
- Feeling chills in response to musicTue, 7 Dec 2010, 18:33:36 EST
- Background music can impair performance, cites new studyTue, 27 Jul 2010, 12:23:18 EDT
- Music on prescription could help treat emotional and physical painThu, 9 Sep 2010, 10:09:58 EDT
- The neurobiology of musicality related to the intrinsic attachment behavior?Tue, 26 May 2009, 9:50:39 EDT