Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 14:30 in Astronomy & Space
Scientists have made a breakthrough in understanding the "dry" form of age-related macular degeneration known as geographic atrophy.
- Link between iron overload and macular degeneration under studyThu, 24 Jun 2010, 11:19:47 EDT
- Twin study shows lifestyle, diet can significantly influence course of macular degeneration Tue, 5 Jul 2011, 20:37:57 EDT
- Study finds lack of VEGF can cause defects similar to dry macular degenerationMon, 2 Nov 2009, 17:15:56 EST
- Genetic link to dry macular degeneration foundWed, 27 Aug 2008, 17:35:50 EDT
- Vitamin D levels associated with age-related macular degenerationMon, 11 Apr 2011, 17:35:45 EDT