Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 15:30 in Biology & Nature
A new human embryonic stem cell line has just been placed on the US National Institutes of Health's registry, making the cells available for federally funded research.
- 2 lines account for most human embryonic stem cell research, Stanford scholar findsFri, 7 Aug 2009, 14:39:55 EDT
- The end of the line for existing stem cell research?Thu, 14 May 2009, 14:16:38 EDT
- AACR supports NIH stem cell researchWed, 25 Aug 2010, 12:17:06 EDT
- States now fund majority of human embryonic stem cell researchThu, 9 Dec 2010, 2:12:03 EST
- Banning federal funding for human embryonic stem cell research would derail related workThu, 9 Jun 2011, 18:34:34 EDT