Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 22:30 in Biology & Nature
Stem cell researchers at UCLA have identified new components of the genetic pathway that controls the adhesive properties and proliferation of neural stem cells and the formation of neurons.
- USC researchers identify key mechanism that regulates the development of stem cells into neuronsMon, 10 Nov 2008, 12:29:38 EST
- Signal explains why site of origin affects fate of postnatal neural stem cellsWed, 27 Jul 2011, 16:40:18 EDT
- Work-life balance: Brain stem cells need their rest, tooThu, 1 Jul 2010, 12:44:18 EDT
- Brain structure adapts to environmental changeMon, 13 Jun 2011, 14:32:15 EDT
- What decides neural stem cell fate?Thu, 5 May 2011, 13:06:04 EDT