Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 13:30 in Biology & Nature
New research seeks to inform a United Nations debate on whether to call a temporary halt to the release into the environment of artificially created organisms.
- Artificial lung mimics real organ's design and efficiencyMon, 25 Jul 2011, 14:32:33 EDT
- Study uses bone marrow stem cells to regenerate skinWed, 14 Jan 2009, 15:21:37 EST
- Caltech researchers create the first artificial neural network out of DNAWed, 20 Jul 2011, 16:38:21 EDT
- Brandeis lab's artificial cilia spur new thinking in nanotechnologyWed, 27 Jul 2011, 15:37:06 EDT
- Scientists create highly ordered artificial spin ice using nanotechnologyMon, 29 Nov 2010, 11:03:03 EST