Complementary and alternative medical therapy combined with conventional medical care may significantly improve treatment of lower back pain
Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 20:30 in Health & Medicine
Many patients suffering from persistent low back pain might benefit significantly from an individualized, team-based model of care that includes access to licensed complementary care practitioners in addition to conventional care providers.
- It's a pain to take care of painThu, 16 Dec 2010, 11:53:43 EST
- Survey explores medical care for children with autism using complementary alternative medicineThu, 12 Mar 2009, 13:52:32 EDT
- Access to electronic medical records significantly increases efficiency of emergency careFri, 30 May 2008, 9:21:50 EDT
- Yoga alleviates pain and improves function in fibromyalgia patientsThu, 14 Oct 2010, 5:21:47 EDT
- Program helps improve management of chronic painTue, 24 Mar 2009, 16:39:25 EDT