Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 19:30 in Health & Medicine
Choosing the right hospital may make the difference between life and death for very low birth weight infants, according to new research.
- Analysis sees higher death rate for very low-birth-weight infants born at less-specialized hospitalsTue, 31 Aug 2010, 16:47:12 EDT
- Planned home birth with registered midwife as safe as hospital birthMon, 31 Aug 2009, 13:31:52 EDT
- Safely transporting a preterm or low birth weight infantMon, 27 Apr 2009, 11:44:53 EDT
- High birth weight in First Nations babies linked to a higher risk of postneonatal deathMon, 17 Jan 2011, 13:31:37 EST
- Infant weight gain linked to childhood obesityMon, 30 Mar 2009, 0:44:06 EDT