Bacteria beware: Researchers have a natural sidekick that may resolve the antibiotic-resistant bacteria dilemma
Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 22:30 in Biology & Nature
Researchers could change the playing field of human versus bacteria. Scientists have identified pathways of naturally occurring molecules in our bodies that can enhance antibiotic performance.
- Bacteria bewareWed, 25 Apr 2012, 23:32:48 EDT
- Scientists use nature against nature to develop an antibiotic with reduced resistanceWed, 10 Apr 2013, 23:35:42 EDT
- Researchers identify workings of L-form bacteriaTue, 13 Oct 2009, 10:18:05 EDT
- Bacteria 'launch a shield' to resist attackMon, 2 Nov 2009, 1:42:58 EST
- Blocking the spread of antibiotic resistance in bacteriaThu, 18 Dec 2008, 14:50:04 EST