Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 14:20 in Health & Medicine
A vibrating steering wheel is an effective way to keep a driver's eyes safely on the road by providing an additional means to convey directions from a car's navigation system, researchers have shown.
- Let your fingers do the drivingMon, 27 Sep 2010, 6:15:37 EDT
- Blind can take wheel with vehicle designed by university engineering design teamWed, 15 Jul 2009, 15:09:15 EDT
- Directing a driver's gaze results in smoother steeringTue, 2 Sep 2008, 10:44:21 EDT
- Ice detector warns drivers in advanceWed, 23 Jan 2013, 12:38:01 EST
- Eyetracker warns against momentary driver drowsinessWed, 13 Oct 2010, 10:03:08 EDT