Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 19:20 in Health & Medicine
A clinical trial is underway in Australia that is investigating the effects of fish oil as adjunct therapy for periodontitis.
- Growth factor regenerates tooth supporting structures: Results of a large randomized clinical trialMon, 8 Nov 2010, 17:52:07 EST
- Link found between history of periodontitis and cerebrovascular disease in menTue, 30 Jun 2009, 16:24:22 EDT
- Researchers report periodontal disease independently predicts new onset diabetesWed, 6 Aug 2008, 17:07:46 EDT
- Gene therapy effective treatment against gum diseaseThu, 11 Dec 2008, 8:07:57 EST
- Consuming polyunsaturated fatty acids may lower the incidence of gum diseaseTue, 26 Oct 2010, 1:23:20 EDT