Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 22:30 in Health & Medicine
Scientists have identified a new mechanism responsible for regulating the flow of water into and out of cells. This discovery will improve understanding of how the body maintains its water balance in health and disease.
- Water channels in the body help cells remain in balanceTue, 11 Oct 2011, 12:07:40 EDT
- Scientists identify cholesterol-regulating genesTue, 7 Jul 2009, 13:44:33 EDT
- Discovery of the cell's water gate may lead to new cancer drugsWed, 17 Jun 2009, 9:31:07 EDT
- The matchmaker that maintains neuronal balanceWed, 25 Mar 2009, 15:18:27 EDT
- Will we hear the light?Mon, 28 Mar 2011, 0:50:32 EDT