Oregano, the common pizza and pasta seasoning herb, has long been known to possess a variety of beneficial health effects, but a new study indicates that an ingredient of this spice could potentially be used to treat prostate cancer, the second leading cause of cancer death in American men.
- Component of pizza seasoning herb oregano kills prostate cancer cellsWed, 25 Apr 2012, 0:02:06 EDT
- Salutary pizza spiceWed, 25 Jun 2008, 10:49:47 EDT
- A new ground zero for prostate cancerThu, 29 Jul 2010, 14:46:10 EDT
- Diet may reduce risk of prostate cancerWed, 3 Jun 2009, 10:44:21 EDT
- MicroRNA variations associated with earlier prostate cancer diagnosis in African-American men Mon, 4 Apr 2011, 9:34:32 EDT