Monday, April 23, 2012 - 14:22 in Earth & Climate
Corn, America's No. 1 crop, could see its prime growing region shift to the Canadian border or its price volatility increase sharply within 30 years. A new study points to climate change as the cause.
- Climate change may create price volatility in the corn market, say Stanford and Purdue researchersMon, 23 Apr 2012, 15:28:07 EDT
- Increased climate volatility expected to worsen poverty vulnerability in developing countriesThu, 20 Aug 2009, 2:30:28 EDT
- Competitive, trade-friendly nations weather volatile crop yields bestMon, 23 Nov 2009, 14:37:49 EST
- Key discovered to cold tolerance in cornFri, 29 Aug 2008, 13:14:55 EDT
- Can biofuels be sustainable?Tue, 19 Aug 2008, 13:28:34 EDT