What does lemon pan sauce chicken have to do with biochemistry and molecular biology? Some will say that successful execution of the dish requires the Maillard reaction, a chemical process that's responsible for the flavors and colors in a variety of food.
- What did the scientist say to the sommelier? 'Show me the proof!'Mon, 23 Apr 2012, 4:32:22 EDT
- Choosing the right mango for the right productWed, 17 Oct 2012, 16:36:46 EDT
- Chickens 'one-up' humans in ability to see colorTue, 16 Feb 2010, 10:24:24 EST
- The sweetness of biodegradable plasticsTue, 14 Dec 2010, 10:04:16 EST
- From lemons to lemonade: Using carbon dioxide to make carbon nitride Mon, 21 May 2012, 14:32:31 EDT