Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 11:31 in Health & Medicine
Daily physical activity may reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and cognitive decline, even in people over the age of 80, according to a new study.
- Some exercise is better than none; more is better to reduce heart disease riskMon, 1 Aug 2011, 17:04:21 EDT
- Mediterranean diet, physical activity linked with lower risk of Alzheimer diseaseTue, 11 Aug 2009, 16:40:24 EDT
- Teenage physical activity reduces risk of cognitive impairment in later lifeWed, 30 Jun 2010, 0:29:05 EDT
- Depression treatment, increased physical activity in African-Americans may reduce heart diseaseTue, 10 Mar 2009, 16:31:23 EDT
- Study shows importance of exercise for those at special risk for Alzheimer'sThu, 18 Nov 2010, 16:13:57 EST