Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 11:31 in Health & Medicine
Ninety-six per cent of women who attended a preconception clinic before undergoing IVF had three or more lifestyle problems and risk factors, according to a new study.
- Healthy lifestyle associated with low risk of sudden cardiac death in womenTue, 5 Jul 2011, 20:37:00 EDT
- Risk of aggressive breast cancer subtype 3 times higher for black womenTue, 24 Mar 2009, 20:23:00 EDT
- Adopting low-risk dietary and lifestyle factors related to lower incidence of high blood pressureTue, 21 Jul 2009, 17:50:36 EDT
- Lifestyle intervention improves risk factors in type 2 diabetesSat, 2 Oct 2010, 8:44:58 EDT
- Few women follow healthy lifestyle guidelines before pregnancyFri, 13 Feb 2009, 5:31:48 EST